The Embassy allows you to join, create and manage your Alliances. Donations to your alliance can be made at the Embassy. Alliance members should help by donating what they can. The Embassy also allows you to communicate with alliance members and assign titles. Alliance leader has the right to assign and revoke member titles. The Alliance leader and other appointed members have the right to remove alliance members. The Alliance Leader and Ministers can view all members cities, resources and troops.
New alliance member who joined in the last 24 hours are unable to join Capital Battles. Alliance members cannot attack each other. Any members who quit the Alliance would have their Activity Points cleared. The maximum Gold in capacity in an alliance is 2174.5 M! Keep this in mind when allocating your resources.
- A written formal announcement from the Alliance Leader and Ministers
- A board is where general alliance information will be posted by either leaders or ministers regularly.
- Shows activity in the Alliance. If someone has donated, joined or has left.
- A section that will show you information (detailed if Leader or Minister) about the members in your alliance. The members are ranked out from Activity points or donations.
- The mail will send all the members of the alliance a letter. The difference between an alliance letter and an individual letter by the color on the left of the letter before you open it in the mailbox. (green = individual, blue = alliance).
- Donation button will allow you to donate gold or gems.
- Information Center allows you to browse for alliances.
- Withdraw will allow you to leave an alliance at the cost of 2 gems.
- A meeting place where the alliance members can discuss and ask questions.
- The Activity tab allows you to send and receive activity from alliance members. Activity contribute to ranking you up in the alliance, getting rewards, but most importantly ranking the alliance up.
- The Reward tab, rewards you and the alliance for how much activity points you and your alliance have.
- A cog button that will show you various actions which you can perform in the alliance. This is only available to Leader and Ministers.